CEO Assistant and Client Experience Associate
“At Nebo, we deeply care about the leaders and organizations that we serve. I am most excited about supporting the success of leaders to make an impact at mission-driven organizations. It’s a joy to be part of an organization that helps develop more effective and efficient leaders and create a more inclusive world.”
Alice is Nebo’s CEO Assistant and Client Experience Associate, where she works closely with Kate Ebner and supports a variety of client engagements through the design, delivery, and follow-up of Nebo’s leadership services.
With her background as a professional golfer, Alice brings her attention to detail and process-oriented nature to her various roles at Nebo. She is committed to excellence and compassion in all that she does. She is motivated by the potential to help leaders bring about change when honest conversations are paired with practical actions.
- Prior to joining Nebo, Alice was a professional golfer on the LPGA Symetra tour. She competed against elite professional golfers in 20+ multi-day tournaments per year across the country, analyzed performance statistics to develop targeted, data-driven practice plans, and partnered with corporate and local sponsors to deliver a positive client experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Furman University)
- Competed in the Inaugural Augusta National Women’s Amateur
- Is honing her craft as a ceramicist
- Enjoys cooking together with her husband and exploring their new city of Charlotte, NC for the best bubble tea shops
Learn more about Nebo’s services.