Senior Manager, Human Resources
“I believe in developing leaders starting from within. I love the idea of being able to influence the growth of leaders who will in turn create change that ripples through their community and around the globe.”
In her role as Senior Manager of Human Resources, Dominique directs and coordinates all aspects of employment at The Nebo Company. She is passionate about all facets of people operations, from recruitment strategy to talent development to employee wellness and benefits.
Early in her career, Dominique was mentored by a General Counsel to become a Human Resource assistant, and she has been hooked on people operations ever since. She has a deep desire to advocate, support, and encourage others. Dominique conducted social service work internationally to offer training and support to survivors of trafficking and officials working with them.
She has worked to develop employees and cultural initiatives across a variety of industries, including non-profit, law, and media. Dominique’s work is animated by her belief that leaders are developed from within and that their impact ripples outward.
- Spearheaded and built new Human Resources department at Maple Media, a Los Angeles based Media Company
- Managed and mentored global People Operations team
- Trained, mentored, and managed paralegals for career development in the Deschutes County District Attorney’s Office
- Co-founder and operations manager of a non-profit serving asylum seekers in the DFW area.
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Criminology (Texas Christian University)
- Enjoys hiking with her beloved Australian Shepherd
- Likes travel and exploring coffee shops and art museums around the globe
- Loves spending time with friends and attending concerts in the Nashville area, where she lives
Learn more about Nebo’s services.