Vice President of Sales & Client Experience
“I have been honored to work with several organizational leaders who motivated and engaged me. The common threads across these leaders were their empathy, transparency, and professionalism.”
Leslie is Vice President of Sales & Client Experience. As a member of Nebo’s leadership team, he serves as the primary architect of Nebo’s approach to sales and delivery of services. In addition to attracting new clients, Leslie works with the team to ensure excellence in the overall client experience.
Leslie is motivated to help leaders build and foster strong cultures. He has witnessed the direct impact culture has on the employee experience, and the critical role leaders play in shaping those experiences.. Leslie listens deeply to understand the opportunities and challenges that our clients face in developing confident, empowered, and empathetic leadership benches at all levels.
In his 20+ year career, Leslie has developed a depth of experience in professional services. He brings a natural curiosity about how organizations function and “live.” He is always interested in exploring new theories about what makes organizations tick.
- Over 20 years of experience working in professional services organizations such as CEB (now Gartner) and ECI, with a heavy concentration in sales and client experience focused roles.
- Over ten years spent in business development roles, including significant experience as a product manager and a senior business development manager.
- Spent over ten years leading high performing teams to help organizations assess and develop strategies to improve their organizational cultures.
- Bachelor Arts in Psychology (Emory & Henry College)
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Radford University)
- Enjoys spending time with his close knit family
- Keeps active with ice hockey, golf and Peloton time
- Enjoys the outdoors, having grown up fly fishing and hiking
Learn more about Nebo’s services.