“I am energized by working and learning with executive leaders and senior teams to build courageous and empathetic leadership, compelling cultures that engage people, and clear strategies that deliver consistent organizational results.”
With extensive experience working in executive leadership roles in Fortune 100 companies, Michael works with leadership teams to design, implement and sustain high-impact programs, processes and policies that attract, develop, engage and retain great talent and deliver outstanding results.
As an Organization Development executive, Michael brought deep expertise in strategy development and execution, designing workshops and processes that enable senior teams and organizations to create plans that achieve short and long-term business goals.
As a facilitator, Michael brings practical and proven approaches to supporting organizations with their people and culture agenda. This includes wide-ranging processes from developing organization vision, purpose and values to senior team development and alignment approaches that improve team effectiveness to organization restructuring and redesign to talent assessment and succession planning, and best-in-class leadership development programs.
Michael is also a leadership coach where he has worked with individuals and teams from Sysco Foods, Energy Future Holdings and subsidiaries, Kimberly-Clark, LyondellBasell, Goodwill Industries, Magnite, Woodside Energy and Pepperdine University. With his years of experience working in global, matrixed and complex organizations, he has a proven track of success helping identify energizing improvement goals, assess current barriers and develop future opportunities that enable a more open and authentic culture, a more engaged workforce, and improved business results.
- 30+ years of experience leading Human Resources, Organization Development, and Talent Management functions across industries including consumer-packaged goods, chemicals manufacturing, power generation and distribution, and food service distribution.
Education, Training and Certifications
- M.S. in Organization Development (Pepperdine University, Graziadio Business School)
- B.A. in Education (Lawrence University)
- Assessment Certifications: Immunity to Change Maps (Minds at Work, Harvard University)
- Spends time reading, hiking, kayaking, and enjoying good restaurants and concerts
Learn more about Nebo’s services.