Webinar: Making the Most of Coaching
|Kate Ebner, CEO, The Nebo Company
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018
|1:00pm – 1:45pm EST
Nebo CEO and top leadership coach Kate Ebner provides success strategies for coaching, specifically engaging and working with coaches.
Kate shares best practices for hiring, working with and assessing the impact of coaching. She provides an overview of types of coaching and coaching engagements, examples of how the coaching process typically unfolds between coach and client, and guidance on how those who are sponsoring coaching for others can stay engaged and aware of the progress being made. Learn how to be great partners to the coaching process — and will leave with an understanding of when — and when not — to invest in coaching for an organizational leader.
This 45-minute webinar is designed for HR leaders who are responsible for professional development as well as leaders interested in working with a coach.
- What are the different types of coaching and coaching engagements?
- Where does coaching fit within leadership and talent development?
- When should a leader or organization invest in coaching?
- How does an individual or organization get the most out of coaching?
- How do you measure the impact and ROI of coaching?
This is the second webinar in Nebo’s Smart Strategies for Talent Development free webinar series.
Download the slides from the webinar.